BizIdeas DepotIdeas & Innovation for Business
Developing your Innovation Process
Space 4 Creativity
The building blocks for fostering fresh ideas & innovation.
Early Viability & Rapid Prototype Development
Test & Refine
Gather real market feedback and interest and make adjustments.
Commercialise your Idea by raising funds but most importantly, just getting started.
What's your Big Idea?
Got a great business idea or business innovation, but just not sure where to start?
Here at BizScaping we have created a dedicated program to help business drive New Ideas, Enthusiasm and Innovation in to business.
Create it → Develop it → Test it → Launch it
Why not join the class and engage your personal Ideas Coach to see if your Big Idea, has got legs?
- A hub of innovation for business owners and start-ups
- Gain your own personal Ideas Coach
- Introduce creativity practices
- Build and Implement an “Innovation Process” in your business
- Develop your Big Idea & Rapid Build your Prototype
- Gain market feedback on your concept
- Be introduced to potential investors
12 month Innovation Master Class
- Personal Ideas Coach: Email / Phone / Skype
- Idea Revisons: Unlimited for 12 months
- Innovation Master Class: 4 Modules of Videos, Resources and Training delivered to you throughout the year
- BizIdeas Boot Camp: 3 F2F group workshops per year to consolidate your online training.
- Rapid Prototype Development: 1 Personal RPD Session to build your MVP (2hrs) (value $900)
- Annual Ideas BustOut Event: Stall Holder Pass to our Ideas & Innovation Expo (value $335)
only $46 per week
- Build your Innovation Process
- Learn the building blocks of Innovation & Creativity
- Build your own Innovation Process
- Begin to capture and develop fresh thinking & multiple business ideas
- Idea Development
- Conduct early viability testing on your best ideas
- Learn how to rapidly build prototypes
- Build your minimum viable product (MVP)
- Test & Refine
- Explore numerous testing mechanisms.
- Gather real market feedback, interest and even your first sales!
- Refine your Idea to meet market needs
- Be sure the numbers stack up
- Funding Options
- Start Small or Start Big, but just get started!
Are you Innovating?
42% of all Business are Innovating?
The larger the business, the more likely they are to be innovating!
Why is that?
Barriers to Innovation
Barriers to Innovation
…of all Businesses experience barriers to Innovation
Ideas Success Rate
…of potential products fail to progress from original their idea
As competition increases and consumer habits change, we recognise the need for new ideas and innovation to drive businesses into fresh green pastures of revenue and profit.
But innovation isn’t always all that easy, is it? Many businesses face barriers to creativity and innovation. We’d like to know about yours.
Plus, it’s a fact that Big Business do it better. How can the SME sector compete?
How do you spark the creativity in your business?
Isn’t it time you developed an Innovation Process for your Business?